12 Sept 2011

BBQ Mini Ramp Night Shoot

Last week I held another BBQ at my house for my friends and co-workers. I was busy cooking up burgers for everybody while they were skating and drinking some beers. But when the sun went down I lighted up my ramp so I could have a night shoot on it. Mark was the photographer and brought out his camera to get some cool shots. So me and Casey did a couple tricks to get some photos. Casey got this sick frontside boneless that was easily a couple feet out of the ramp. Off the camera he was doing lots of sweet lines to. I got a couple cool shots you can check out below. After we finished up skating we drank and played beer pong for the rest of the night. Thanks to everybody that came out and had a good time!!

 Me Kickflip Rock-Fakie
 Frontside Smith Grind
5-0 Grind
Casey Frontside Boneless

No comments:

Post a Comment