19 Jul 2012

Living the Dream at Camp of Champions

I have been at Camp Of Champions for the last month and it has been amazing! Getting paid to snowboard is essentially living the dream. First of all I want to thank Chris Dufficy and Colin D Watt for making this all possible. I was coaching kids for two weeks and when I wasn't coaching I was working as a buffer (salting features, putting up flags and working security). I would like to say i got really good at snowboarding but nope i still suck.... Pretty much every day on the glacier I was working so I didn't get much time to my self to work on the bigger tricks i wanted to learn. The focus was making sure all my campers had a blast and I did what I could to teach them new tricks. My body is pretty banged up from some injuries so I am in need of some much needed rest and a surf session. This has been probably the best month of my life and I can't believe it is all over :( See everybody next year!!!

A couple camp edits below where everybody kills it! I don't have any shots in them so don't waste your time looking for me haha





No comments:

Post a Comment