20 May 2011

Look Out Everyone... I'm Back Baby!!

Its been 6 weeks since I last rode my snowboard because of an injured left ankle. I went out for a cruize around blackcomb and it was one of the best days of the year!! Hopefully I can start putting down some big tricks soon but with my ankle still at about 70% It's just good to be back out there with all my friends.

                                          getting stoked
                                          oh boy
7th heaven beautiful
Kim admiring the view
met up with some of my homies, Ectore, Aaron, Kyle
               2012 Vivo Headwear, check out there stuff it's dope
                                         boardslide 270 out
                                      frontside noseblunt
Mini pipe close up
super pipe indy tweaker

No comments:

Post a Comment