15 May 2011

Party Cause Its My Birthday


 So it was my birthday and Kim threw a small party for me and the rest of my work friends. Everyone was lighting up the beer pong table all night. There are now bar shots unfortunately because we were all on fire!!
Me and Sasha killing it
So Kim slaved away in the kitchen making cupcakes and Lauren brought the sparklers. Thanks girls!!
Sasha made amazing Sangriea
                           Classic Nick and Tate style
                     Tate, Sasha,Kim posing for the camera
                          Shaun, Tak, Nick and me kicking it
                   Tak and me were winning all night
                                Holding the table down
Next night had another bday party to attend. On my 10th beer I think
Birthday people me, Laura, Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment