9 Aug 2011

First Annual Boardroom Back Yard Barbeque, Beer Pong and Skate Jam

I had a barbeque at my house for me and all my friends at Boardroom that worked on the sales floor with me. I was expecting about 20 people to show up but in the end people bailed and only 10 of my friends showed up. I had the cooler and fridge stocked with beer and the barbeque stocked with burgers and hot dogs!!! Needless to say I was left with a lot of left over food and beer...... All the girls sat around the table drinking and talking about well whatever girls talk about these days.... Us boys charged the ramp or at least tried to. Spencer Gilley was the one man killing machine doing lines for days while all the others tried to keep up. With my ankle still bugging me I was busy cooking burgers for everybody but I ended up making a quick cameo appearance on the ramp. When the sun went down we lit the night lights up on the beer pong table and put a heavy dent in the cooler of beer. All in all everybody had a good time and I look forward to throwing another Barbeque soon.... Thanks to my friends that showed up and to all of my co-workers that bailed you better be in attendance for the next big Skate, Beer Pong Jam!!!!

My Cameo appearance with a kickflip rock-fakie

Spencer with a 5-0 to fakie
Patrick with a feeble along the coping

Patrick is the worse beer pong player I have ever seen and the results show.....
Me and Tak undefeated as a team all night



No comments:

Post a Comment